Augurex is a biotech company that developed the JOINTstat® blood test to detect early signs of rheumatoid arthritis.
Used in Canada, the United States, Europe and Japan, Augurex’s innovation allows doctors to treat the disease early and lessen long-term joint damage in patients.
How we’re helping them
grow their business
How we’re helping them grow their business
- Wage subsidies to help hire post-doctoral employees
- Funding to adapt technology for international markets
- Financing and strategy development for international exports
- Insurance funding for lab and office space
- Federal and provincial funding and advisory services
- Advice and funding to explore new commercial opportunities
How they’re helping
to build our economy
With the support of
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Global Affairs Canada’s Going Global Program
- Global Affairs Canada’s CanExport Program
- National Research Council’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP)
Think you’re AGS ready?
Get in touch
Call us, toll-free in Canada, at 1-833-201-4358 |TTY: 1-866-694-8389, or send us your details and we’ll get back to you.
Looking to find all the other ways government can help you grow, scale or take it global? Check out innovation.canada.ca to find the right supports for your business.