Tecnar is a future-focused manufacturing company developing advanced sensors.
The Montréal-based firm invented a unique sensor that automates the entire welding process. Tecnar has diversified into highly specialized product lines and is aiming to become the industry’s gold standard, with their innovative technology now in use around the world.
How we’re helping them
grow their business
How we’re helping them grow their business
- Financing, ongoing coaching and market intelligence for international expansion
- Insurance for international exports
- Referrals to qualified contacts for new international markets
- Growth management financing advice
- Referrals to federal and provincial funding and advisory services
How they’re helping
to build our economy
With the support of
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Quebec Economic Development Program
- Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service
- National Research Council’s Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP)
Think you’re AGS ready?
Get in touch
Call us, toll-free in Canada, at 1-833-201-4358 |TTY: 1-866-694-8389, or send us your details and we’ll get back to you.
Looking to find all the other ways government can help you grow, scale or take it global? Check out innovation.canada.ca to find the right supports for your business.