Please complete the application package and submit it online.
The submission deadline is 11:59:59 pm (Eastern Time) on December 9, 2022.
- ATP Application Form (PDF, 118 KB)
- ATP Applicant Guide
- ATP Budget Workbook (XLSX, 172 KB)
- Instructions—ATP Budget Workbook (PDF, 324 KB)
- Attestation and Signing Authority for the Application for Funding Form (PDF, 85 KB)
Who can apply?
To qualify for funding, your organization must be a Canadian legal entity in one of the following categories: for-profit organization, not-for-profit organization or research institute.
In this context, research institute means any establishment that functions with the primary objective of conducting research, which may include activities in the natural, health or social sciences. This may include any institutes affiliated with post-secondary institutions.
Consult the complete list of eligibility and merit criteria in the applicant guide.
Accessible technology includes both hardware and software solutions that address barriers faced by persons with disabilities to accessing and navigating the Internet and online services.
Projects supported by the Accessible Technology Program offer solutions that will:
- increase the employability and marketability of Canadians with disabilities
- be commercially available in the long term
- be affordable
See Announced projects.