Help: Request a change of amateur call sign

Use this service to request a change of call sign.

Step 1

You must provide your amateur number, which can be found on your certificate, as well as the call sign you wish to replace and your date of birth. This is to ensure that you are the holder of a valid amateur certification.

Step 2

Fill in the mandatory fields and click the "Submit" button to submit your request to us. If errors are found with the data provided, they will be listed at the top of the page.

You must select your replacement call sign by performing one of the following actions:

  • Select a prefix and enter a suffix; or
  • Check the checkbox to indicate that you wish to be assigned any available call sign.

Step 3

A confirmation page is displayed including a confirmation number which you can print and keep for your records. Use this confirmation number to refer to this request in case you need assistance.

Your request will be reviewed by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and your updated certificate will be mailed to you once payment has been received.

Service: Request a change of amateur call sign (Requires login)