Help: Request a change of club call sign

This service is available to club sponsors and is used to request a change of call sign for a club.

Step 1

You must provide your club certificate number, sponsor certificate number, as well as the call sign you wish to replace. This is to ensure that you are the holder of a valid amateur certification and that you are the sponsor of a valid club. The club certificate number can be found on your club's certificate and your sponsor certificate number can be found on your amateur certificate.

Step 2

Fill in the mandatory fields and click the "Submit" button to submit your request to us. If errors are found with the data provided, they will be listed at the top of the page.

You must select the club's replacement call sign by performing one of the following actions:

  • Select a prefix and enter a suffix; or
  • Check the checkbox to indicate that you wish to be assigned any available call sign.

Step 3

A confirmation page is displayed including a confirmation number which you can print and keep for your records. Use this confirmation number to refer to this request in case you need assistance.

Your request will be reviewed by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and the club's updated certificate will be mailed to the club once payment has been received.

Service: Request a change of club call sign (Requires login)