Applications for the Boost Your Business Technology grant are currently closed
The Canada Digital Adoption Program's (CDAP) Boost Your Business Technology grant is fully subscribed and is not accepting new applications at this time. If your grant agreement has not expired, you can access the CDAP portal. Find more information below and continue to check back here or subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
You can sign in to the CDAP portal if:
- you have a valid grant agreement
- you completed your digital adoption plan and are ready to submit your grant claim
- your grant claim was approved and you want to apply for the BDC 0% interest loan and/or a wage subsidy to hire an employee
You cannot sign in to the CDAP portal if:
- you are a new applicant
- you started an application but did not reach the point of signing your grant agreement
- you have an expired grant agreement
If you are looking for support to set up e-commerce capabilities or grow your online sales you can apply for the Grow Your Business Online grant.
How do I know if my grant agreement is expired?
If your grant agreement is expired, you will no longer have access to the CDAP portal. If you're unable to access the portal and you think it's a mistake, let us know and we'll look into it.
Have access to the portal and want to find out when your agreement expires?
When you sign in to the CDAP portal, click “Apply to the program” and you will be able to see the date you signed your grant agreement and the date it is set to expire. Your grant agreement expires exactly 9 months from the date you signed your grant agreement. When you signed your grant agreement, you also received an automated email stating the date your grant agreement was set to expire.
Featured business spotlights
Thank you for your feedback