Form 4014 - Articles of Arrangement (PDF Version, 1020 KB)
- You are providing information required by the NFP Act. Note that both the NFP Act and the Privacy Act allow this information to be disclosed to the public. It will be stored in personal information bank number IC/PPU-049.
- All statutory references are to the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act).
- This form is to be used to obtain a Certificate of Arrangement once a court has approved the arrangement. The arrangement must comply with the requirements of section 216.
- If the space available is insufficient, please attach a schedule.
- If you require more information in order to complete this form, please consult Corporations Canada.
- A draft of this form should be sent to Corporations Canada prior to final submission.
1. to 4. Indicate the corporate name and corporation number for NFP Act corporations only.
5. Indicate the corporate name and corporation number for NFP Act corporations only. For other bodies corporate, indicate the name and the jurisdiction under which they are governed.
6a. Indicate both the previous corporate name and the new corporate name.
6b. All of the information required on Form 4009 - Articles of Amalgamation should appear clearly in the plan of arrangement as well as in a schedule attached to the Articles of Arrangement.
7. These articles must be signed by a director or an authorized officer of the applicant corporation or of one of the applicant corporations.
- a copy of the court order
- the plan of arrangement
- Form 4002 - Initial Registered Office Address and First Board of Directors, Form 4003 - Changes of Registered Office Address and/or Form 4006 - Changes Regarding Directors, if applicable
- Nuans Name Search Report, if applicable
Consult the filing fee for Form 4014 – Articles of Arrangement.
235 Queen Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H5
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org