CyberSecure Canada eLearning Series
CyberSecure Canada offers a free eLearning series designed to support small and medium organizations (SMOs) to obtain their CyberSecure certification and improve their cybersecurity knowledge.
Each module is designed to:
- help learners prepare to meet the certification requirements.
- help learners who have minimal technical knowledge.
- be self-paced and take 20 to 60 minutes to complete.
Learners will get:
- a certificate of completion for each module.
- access to templates and how-to guides for download on our certification tools webpage.
There is a recommended order to ensure learners benefit the most from the series, but modules can be completed in any order. Each module is designed to be a standalone course but learners are encouraged to complete all of the modules to improve their cyber awareness and resilience.
1. Introduction to certification
Introduces learners to the eLearning series
2. Automatically patch operating systems and applications
Provides guidance on the Cataloguing of Digital Assets
3. Create a cybersecurity culture
Learn more about the importance of Leadership, Accountability and Cyber Risk Assessments in creating a cybersecurity culture
4. Secure your system
Start securing your systems with any of courses below:
5. Incident Response Plan
Create a plan on how to respond and mitigate a cyber incident
6. Cybersecurity Training
Create a training plan to educate your employees on cyber security