About CyberSecure Canada
CyberSecure Canada is a cybersecurity certification program for small and medium-sized organizations.
Why get certified?
By taking steps to improve your organization's cyber security posture you will:
- limit the impacts of cyber incidents
- enhance your competitive advantage and attract new business
- reassure your customers and investors that their information is protected
- improve your cybersecurity knowledge
Prepare for certification
- Free eLearning series: Self-paced modules designed for learners with minimal technical knowledge
To learn more about the CyberSecure Canada certification program, visit the Standards Council of Canada web page.
For information on the security controls of the program, visit the Digital Governance Council web page and consult the National Standard CAN/CIOSC 104:2021, Baseline cyber security controls for small and medium organizations.
Certification mark display requirements
Certified organizations can find the display requirements for the CyberSecure Canada certification mark on the Certification Display Requirements web page.
Terms and conditions of use
Certified organizations can find the terms and conditions of use for the display of the CyberSecure Canada certification mark (also available as a downloadable PDF) and any updates on the Terms and conditions of use web page.