Some of the Strategy, Research and Results Branch's research papers are published under the Branch's Working Paper Series, as a means of diffusing research findings from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada projects for discussion and comment.
Other research, including commissioned work done by experts in their fields, can be found in a range of external publishing channels, including academic journals, books and university websites.
If you have general enquiries, please contact us.
- Drivers of Innovation, Complementarity of Innovation and Performance of Enterprises in Canada, by Dany Brouillette
- Management Practices, Competition, Innovation and the Performance of Enterprises in Canada, by Dany Brouillette and Daniel Ershov
- Industry Structure Change and the Post-2000 Economic Growth Slowdown: A Canada-U.S. Comparison, by Michael-John Almon and Jianmin Tang
- Are Small or Large Producers Driving the Canada-U.S. Labour Productivity Gap? Recent Evidence from Manufacturing, by Jianmin Tang
- Industry Mix, Plant Turnover and Productivity Growth: A Case Study of the Electronic and Electrical Product Manufacturing Industry, by Kelvin Ka Yin Chan, Wulong Gu and Jianmin Tang
- Estimating the Incremental Impacts of a Provincial R&D Tax Credit on Business R&D Expenditures Using a Natural Experiment in British Columbia, by Dany Brouillette
- Venture Capital as a Catalyst for High Growth, by Ryan Kelly and Hankook Kim
- Unbundling Canada's Weak Productivity Performance: A Review of the Issues by Susanto Basu
- Do Very Large Producers Contribute to the Canada-U.S. Productivity Gap? Evidence from Manufacturing by Michael-John Almon and Jianmin Tang
- International Competition, R&D Investment Patterns, and Endogenous Sunk Costs in Canada and the United States, 1987–2002 by Daniel Ershov
- Impacts of Structural Changes in the Canadian Economy by Ronald Hirshhorn
- Management and Productivity in Canada: What does the Evidence Say? by Nicholas Bloom
- ICT and Total Factor Productivity Growth: Intangible Capital or Productive Externalities?—Archived by Ram Acharya
- R&D Spending and M&E Investment in Canadian Manufacturing Industries—Archived, by Malick Souare and Weimin Wang
- Are Canadian Industries Moving Up the Value Chain?—Archived, by Malick Souare and Weimin Wang