5. How to apply
Applications are no longer being accepted.
Applications received and acknowledged by FedDev Ontario before closure will be assessed in the order they are received, subject to remaining funding.
Applications are accepted between June 20, 2022, and September 20, 2022, 4:59 p.m. EST.
The Regional Quantum Initiative in southern Ontario has a single-phase application process and uses a generic Application for Funding, which is also used for other programs supporting incorporated businesses.
- Download the Application for Funding
- Right-click the Application for Funding and select 'Save target as' or 'Save link as' to download.
- Open the file using a PDF reader. If you do not already have a reader installed, there are several PDF readers available on the Internet for PC and MAC users. Applicants are required to use Adobe Reader 10 or higher.
- Complete the Application for Funding
- Review the Application guide for how to complete an Application for Funding.
- Remember to save your work often.
- Only completed applications with all necessary attachments will be assessed, but FedDev Ontario reserves the right to contact applicants for additional information on a case-by-case basis.
- Review the Application Checklist and add all mandatory attachments to the Application for Funding
- Submit the Application for Funding and attachments
- Confirmation and next steps
- You will receive a confirmation message that your application has been successfully submitted to FedDev Ontario.
- Save and print a copy of the Application for Funding and the confirmation message for your records.
- Submitting an Application for Funding does not constitute an offer of funding.