Whether we’re continuing to work remotely or, learn, shop and access government services online, our analysts help roll out programs, policies and funding supports for high-speed Internet access. So all of us have better connectivity, no matter where we live.
As Canada’s analysts we make this a reality by delivering radio frequency spectrum policies that will pave the way forward.
What will you do?
As an analyst, you’ll support several programs such as:
- Broadband programs: enhancing broadband connectivity and support for broadband infrastructure across Canada, including the North
- Digital inclusion programs: focusing on making sure under-represented Canadians are able to participate in the economy without any digital barriers
- Cyber certification, tech and talent programs: facilitating under-represented groups to participate in the economy by providing necessary access, tools and skills as well as raising overall cyber security awareness among Canadian small and medium enterprise; and
- Spectrum management : overseeing spectrum and radio frequencies management and authorization, enforcement, fees, compliance assessment and audits
Typical duties may include:
- assist in developing policies and procedures to maximize the benefits that Canadians derive from programs while ensuring that appropriate safeguards are in place and respected
- producing briefing materials and recommendations on ongoing initiatives and emerging issues to senior management
- explaining complex financial, business and/or technical issues for various audiences and
What else can you expect?
As part of our team, you’ll receive:
- experience in public-facing programs
- participation in implementing Ministerial priority files
- ongoing feedback and on-the-job training
- fair access to career development training, tools and programs to continuously progress on a professional and personal level
- access to employeeled networks
Do you have a question? Don't see any current vacancies but would like to apply anyway? Email us at: email@example.com.