What is a conservatory measure?
The Superintendent of Bankruptcy puts in place conservatory measures when a bankruptcy or insolvency estate needs protection. It might be in cases of Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) malfeasance or if serious wrongdoing on the part of a LIT puts estate files at risk. Conservatory measures may also be put in place if a LIT becomes ill or dies without a valid succession agreement. Finally, conservatory measures may be put in place if a LIT, for whatever reason, has allowed the administration of his or her practice to become substandard.
2012—Directions for Lifting of Conservatory Measures
2012—Directions for Conservatory Measures
- Canada Post Corporation—April 16, 2012
- National Bank of Canada—April 16, 2012
- Mr. Matthew Kyrytow—April 16, 2012
- Mr. Maurice Roy—April 16, 2012
- Official Receiver—April 16, 2012
- UBERbase—April 16, 2012