This amendment implements changes to Part II of CS–03 proposed in contribution TAPAC-2010-11-003 (Update to Methods of Measurements for Parts II, VI and VII of CS–03) which was discussed at the November 25, 2010 TAPAC meeting. The following is a summary of the main changes made:
Changes to CS–03, Part II:
- Reworded the following Methods of Measurement for accuracy:
- Method of Measurement 3.2.2;
- Method of Measurement 3.3.2;
- Method of Measurement 126.96.36.199;
- Method of Measurement 188.8.131.52; and
- Method of Measurement 184.108.40.206.
- Updated the following figures for better accuracy and clarity: Figures 3.2; 3.3(b); 3.4; 3.5(a); 3.6(a); 3.6(b); 3.6(c); 3.6(d) and 3.6(f).
- Other changes:
- Corrected the formula to calculate the power in dBm illustrated in the Alternative Method of Measurement 220.127.116.11;
- Corrected Section 18.104.22.168, Encoded Analogue Content Requirements, clause (2) to meet requirements of 22.214.171.124 instead of Table 3.6; and
- Moved Table 3.6 to its corresponding section (126.96.36.199).
Copies of the new proposed text for CS–03, Part II, are given in Attachment 1 (Marked copy) and Attachment 2 (Clean copy).
TAPAC members are asked to fax (613-957-8845) or email TAPAC their votes by September 1st, 2011.