This amendment implements changes to Part VI of CS–03 proposed in contribution TAPAC-2010-11-003 (Update to Methods of Measurements for Parts II, VI and VII of CS–03) which was discussed at the November 25, 2010 TAPAC meeting. The following is a summary of the main changes made:
Changes to CS–03 Part VI:
- Reworded the following Methods of Measurement for accuracy:
- Method of Measurement 18.104.22.168;
- Method of Measurement 3.4.2;
- Method of Measurement 22.214.171.124; and
- Method of Measurement 126.96.36.199.
- Updated the following figures for better accuracy and clarity: Figure 3.3(a), (b) and (e); 3.4(b); and 3.5(a) and (b).
- Other changes:
- Corrected the formula for calculating the Total Power at 772 kHz (Section 188.8.131.52);
- Added the calibration resistor value (RL) for PRA and BRA devices;
- Deleted Figures 3.5(c) and 3.5(d) related to filter transfer characteristics; and
- Connection to ground (G) condition paragraph was deleted from Figures 3.3 (a), (b) and (e); 3.4(b), and 3.5(a) and inserted as a new sub-section below sub-section 1.5 Operational Check.
Copies of the new proposed text for CS–03, Part VI, are given in Attachment 1 (Marked copy) and Attachment 2 (Clean copy).
TAPAC members are asked to fax (613-957-8845) or email TAPAC their votes by September 1st, 2011.TAPAC Secretariat