This amendment implements changes to Part VII of CS–03 proposed in contribution TAPAC-2010-11-003 (Update to Methods of Measurements for Parts II, VI and VII of CS–03) which was discussed at the November 25, 2010 TAPAC meeting. The following is a summary of the main changes made:
Changes to CS–03, Part VII:
- For Metallic Voltages at frequencies above 270 kHz the frequency range was changed from 270 kHz - 6 MHz to 270 kHz - 30 MHz. This change was reflected in:
- Sections 220.127.116.11(2) (c) and (d) &8211; Requirements;
- Sections 18.104.22.168(2) and 22.214.171.124(2) - Methods of Measurement; and
- Figures 3.1.3(e) and 3.1.3(f)
- Reworded Methods of Measurement in section 126.96.36.199 for accuracy
- Updated the following figures for better accuracy and clarity: Figures 3.1.3(a) to 3.1.3(d); 3.1.4(a) and (b); 3.2.4; 3.2.7; and 3.2.8
- Other changes:
- Figure 3.2.9(b): the wide band transformer T1 was changed from 100:100 ohms to 135:135 ohms; and
- Minor editing in Sections 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 to be consistent with the symbols used in Figures 3.2.9(b) and 3.2.9(b).
Copies of the new proposed text for CS–03, Part VII, are given in Attachment 1 (Marked copy) and Attachment 2 (Clean copy).
TAPAC members are asked to fax (613-957-8845) or email TAPAC their votes by September 1st, 2011.TAPAC Secretariat