Third-Party Information Liability Disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Sector Profiles
The Government of Canada, the Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association (CHFCA) and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) have been publishing an annual profile of the Canadian hydrogen and fuel cell sector since 2004. The profile tracks trends in employment, revenues and R&D and provides industry insight of interest to policy makers and other stakeholders.
Canadian Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association Capabilities Guide
In 2011, the CHFCA began publishing a yearly member capabilities guide, which profiles the key companies and organizations active in Canada's hydrogen and fuel cell sector.
Canadian Fuel Cell Commercialization Roadmaps
These reports, Canadian Fuel Cell Commercialization Roadmaps, from 2003 and 2008, discuss strategies for achieving commercial viability and mass market success.
The following publications will be of interest to those following developments and achievements in the hydrogen and fuel cell sector.
- From U.S. Department of Energy (DOE): DOE Hydrogen and Fuel Cells Program: 2011 Annual Progress Report
- From Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technical Advisory Committee (HTAC): 2011 HTAC Annual Report (PDF format)
- From Fuel Cells 2000:
- The Business Case for Fuel Cells 2012—America's Partner in Power (PDF format)
- 2011 Policy Activity Wrap Up (PDF format)
- From Fuel Cell Today: The Industry Review
- From McKinsey & Company: The Role of Battery Electric Vehicles, Plug-in Hybrids and Fuel Cell Vehicles (Portfolio of Power Trains for Europe: A Fact-citeased Analysis) (PDF format)