The Industrial Decarbonization Team (IDT) facilitates and supports the development and financing of transformative projects in Canada's industrial sectors. The IDT aims to help Canada achieve its 2030 and 2050 emissions reduction targets, while building a more competitive, low-carbon economy for Canada.
Are our services right for your project?
- Does your project deploy advanced technology solutions (technology readiness levels 7 to 9) that have the potential to transform the Canadian economy toward a net-zero future?
- Will it result in significant greenhouse gas emissions reductions by 2050?
- Does it bring together multiple industrial partners around a collaborative initiative that contributes to building a competitive, low-carbon economy (e.g. decarbonizing multiple parts of a value chain or reducing emissions across several sites or economic sectors)?
How we can help
- We offer direct access to analysts who are dedicated to supporting project concepts.
- We act as a central point of contact with the Government of Canada for project proponents working on large-scale industrial decarbonization projects.
- We coordinate and identify funding opportunities in partnership with key federal departments and their funding programs.
- We work with companies to position high-potential project concepts for success as they move through the project development process, build partnerships and seek access to appropriate federal funding.
If you think your project could benefit from our services, please complete the contact form.
For additional inquiries, please send an email to email@example.com, and we will respond to you directly.