Long description of Service Commitment
Every day, employees of Measurement Canada are committed to serving Canadians by protecting consumers and facilitating legal trade measurement to help promote economic growth. We do this by employing dedicated and knowledgeable staff who are client-focused and impartial and who deliver a high level of quality service.
When dealing with Measurement Canada, you can expect:
- Fair treatment through professional, courteous, respectful and fair interactions.
- Coherency and impartiality in the application of the laws for which we are responsible.
- Accountability by taking responsibility for the decisions we take and for what we do.
- Responsiveness by providing timely information and turning constructive comments into opportunities to improve our programs and services.
- Accuracy by providing information that is complete, clear and accurate, and by addressing errors as quickly as possible.
This is our commitment to you.