The Online Reporting Application (ora) is used to submit device inspection data and results to Measurement Canada. A certificate is issued by ora to the device owner once inspection results have been reported and submitted.
Terms, conditions and requirements
View the terms and condition, as well as technical requirements for the use of ora.
- ora terms and conditions of use, version 1.1
Measurement Canada Online Reporting Application web services terms and conditions of use
Note: This Schedule is added to the agreement only if the authorized service provider wants to access the web services features of the Online Reporting Application
Request online access to an introductory video, schedule a mandatory training session and view ora training registration policies.
- ora training registration
- ora training registration policy
- ora training session substitution, cancellation and postponement policy
Manuals, reference tables and policies
View user manuals and other reference materials related to ora.
Online Reporting Application
Login to ora and obtain technical support related to the web application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 1-877-646-7525 or 613-948-8759 (7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Eastern time)