Mobile phone and home Internet services are a necessity. The Government of Canada is working to ensure that telecommunications services are, innovative, competitive, and – most crucially – affordable. The tools and resources below can help you make informed decisions to find the services that are right for your needs and budget.
- Statement from Minister Champagne on competitiveness in the telecommunications sector
- Government of Canada announces spectrum auction rules supporting high-quality and affordable wireless services
- Minister Champagne announces a new policy direction placing consumer interests and innovation at the forefront of telecom decisions
- Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry reaffirms that competitiveness is central to a vibrant telecommunications sector
- Government of Canada delivers on commitment to reduce cell phone wireless plans by 25%
Services and information
See how telecom prices are changing.
Learn how to make a complaint about your mobile phone services.
Learn how to cancel services, switch service providers and keep your number.
Compare prices and plans in your coverage area.
Your consumer rights and the rules your provider must follow under the Wireless Code.
Learn about the new direction to improve competition and support consumers.
Helping to connect hundreds of thousands of low-income families and seniors to affordable high-speed Internet.