November 25, 2022
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Reply Comments received on SPB-003-22 — Consultation on a Non-Competitive Local Licensing Framework, Including Spectrum in the 3900-3980 MHz Band and Portions of the 26, 28 and 38 GHz Bands
Reply Comments received
(Zipped folder, 6.69 MB, 22 documents)
Reply comments were provided by:
- BC Broadband Association (BCBA)
- Bell Mobility
- Eeyou Communication Network (ECN)
- First Mile Connectivity Consortium (FMCC)
- First Nations Technology Council
- Internet Society, Indigenous Connectivity Institute, and Mozilla Corporation
- Mining Association of Canada (MAC)
- Smoke Signal Communications Inc. (SSCI)
- TekSavvy Solutions Inc.