A broadcasting application may be submitted:
- Online via the Spectrum Management System at http://sms-sgs.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/sms-sgs-prod.nsf/eng/home. To access our online services, new users of this website must register; refer to the website's Registration section. For current users, this menu also provides options to manage your online registration.
- By email, in pdf, to IC.Broadcasting-Radiodiffusion.IC@Canada.ca. The application form is available at http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/h_sf01700.html.
As appropriate, attach the following supporting documentation:
- Engineering brief;
- Contour coverage maps;
- Electronic contours;
- Vertical and horizontal antenna patterns;
- Comments on compatibility;
- IC-2430: Radiocommunication and Broadcasting Antenna Systems Attestation;
- Letter of intent regarding the antenna system.
It is the responsibility of the party submitting the application to ensure that all electronic documents submitted include the necessary signatures.