We’re helping Canadian businesses stay in Canada. And grow from here.
We’re helping Canadian
businesses stay in Canada.
And grow from here.
How we help
How we help
The Accelerated Growth Service (AGS) helps entrepreneurs and businesses access the support they need to grow and scale. If you’re established and growing fast, or a start‑up with a lot of potential – our Innovation Advisors can help you find, and take advantage of, everything that government can do for you – from research support to financing to foreign market expertise.
Our services are tailored to your needs because we want to help you get the right support, at the right time. Our Advisory Service helps businesses find the resources they need to grow, and our Growth Service helps high-growth businesses access the support they need to scale.
Businesses that work with AGS can get:
- Free, expert support from an Innovation Advisor — a seasoned former entrepreneur with an extensive network of contacts
- Tailored needs-based advice to help you grow and meet your goals
- Advice on how to pitch your business to government, navigate government programming, and position your applications
- Established, fast-growing companies may also get access to a custom-built, government team drawn from a network of 50+ federal, provincial, municipal and non-profit partners
If your company is poised to become one of Canada’s next anchor firms, the new Global Hypergrowth Project (GHP) wants to help you go further, faster.
What Global Hypergrowth Project companies will get
Each Global Hypergrowth Project company will get:
- A dedicated Account Executive who, with the help of our government partners, will facilitate connections for the company, and provide focused attention where it’s needed most (funding, international expansion, talent acquisition, regulatory navigation, procurement, and access to mentorship and expertise)
- A custom service plan tailored to each company’s individual needs
- Facilitated, fast-tracked connections to government support
- Expedited application assessments
What we care about
Supporting Canadian businesses and entrepreneurs is central to everything we do.
Whether you’re a solopreneur, an innovator with a disruptive idea or a high-growth firm, our Innovation Advisors are always on the hunt for inspired entrepreneurs who have a willingness to learn and the capacity to grow.
Ideally, you're also:
Supporting diversity and inclusion
We’ve helped over 1,000 Canadian
businesses and growing…
Curious to see which other companies have benefited from AGS? Check out a list of our alumni.
Think your company is ready?
Think your company is ready?
If your roots are in Canada and you want to keep growing from here, call us, toll-free in Canada, at 1-833-201-4358 | TTY: 1-866-694-8389, or send us your details and we’ll get back to you.
Looking to get started right away? Explore the Business Benefits Finder for a tailored list of programs and services that are right for your business. And before you apply for government support, let us tell you everything we know at First things first - a series of articles that helps businesses understand their options. Because knowing which steps to take, and how to take them, can help you put your best foot forward.
AGS is delivered by core
partners across Canada
We’re working with our partners so businesses can spend less time on government and more time innovating.
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Global Affairs Canada (Trade Commissioner Service)
- National Research Council (Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP)
- Canada's regional economic development agencies:
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Northern Ontario (FedNor)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Initiative (CanNor)
- Pacific Economic Development Canada (PacifiCan)
- Prairies Economic Development Canada (PrairiesCan)
These core partners and others make up a 50-partner strong network driven to see Canadian companies grow from here.
The Accelerated Growth Service is powered by Innovation Canada.
At Innovation Canada, we back innovators. From funding to expert advice to driving new collaborations, our programs and services are designed to help businesses innovate, create jobs and grow Canada’s economy. We are committed to providing inclusive programs and cultivating a workplace that is both diverse and inclusive so that we can best support the businesses we serve.