Help: Request a change of amateur address and/or contact information

This service is available only for amateur certificate holders and is used to submit a change of address and/or contact information. Similar services are available for clubs and accredited examiners.

If you have changed provinces please use the page Request a change of amateur province.

Step 1

You must provide your amateur number, call sign, as well as your date of birth. This is to ensure that you are the holder of a valid amateur certification. Your amateur number can be found on your certificate.

If you have more than one call sign please enter the call sign that corresponds to the address you wish to change.

Step 2

Make the necessary updates to your address and/or contact information and click the "Submit" button to submit your changes to us. If errors are found with the data provided, they will be listed at the top of the page.

You must read and agree with the privacy statement by checking the associated check box.

You have the option to disclose your address to the public. Your address will only appear in the Amateur and call sign search if you select "Public" as the value for Public disclosure of address.

If you would like all correspondence to be sent to this address please check the box next to Make this my mailing address.

Step 3

A confirmation page is displayed including a confirmation number which you can print and keep for your records. Use this confirmation number to refer to this request in case you need assistance.

Your file will be updated with the information provided.

Service: Request a change of amateur address and/or contact information (Requires login)