ISED Express is an electronic bulletin featuring articles and other news regarding the economic development of official language minority communities (OLMCs).
You need to subscribe to receive ISED Express
- The overqualification of French and English-speaking university graduates working in the Montréal census metropolitan area, 2016
- Study: Language used at work by graduates of English, French or bilingual postsecondary institutions
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (Small Business Branch)
- SME Profile: Social enterprises in Canada
- Survey on Financing and Growth of Small and Medium Enterprises, 2020
Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (Innovation Canada)
- Quick tips for helping entrepreneurs get the most out of the Business Benefits Finder
- A Canadian based SaaS company that pre-qualified to sell to Government shares the things they've learned along their procurement journey
Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
- National poll on Official Languages:
Description "What Canadians think about official languages (2021)"
Description "Official Languages Tracking Survey 2021 - Final Report"
- Opinion letter
Description "Public opinion letter: Two Years into the Pandemic, Canadians' Support for Core Values of Official Bilingualism and Diversity Remains High"
Description "Infographics on Canada's official languages"
- Francophone immigration outside Quebec (Study)
Canadian Institute for Research on Linguistic Minorities
Prairies Economic Development Canada (PrairiesCan)
- Winter tourism in Edmonton gets a boost with the interactive Flying Canoë Volant festival
- A project to promote tourism in the Fransaskois communities this spring (in French only)
- A new strategy to stimulate Francophone tourism in Manitoba (in French only)
Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- FedDev Ontario supports Rendez-vous des aînés francophones d'Ottawa to renovate its community centre (Tweet message)