ISED Express is an electronic bulletin featuring articles and other news regarding the economic development of official language minority communities (OLMCs).
You need to subscribe to receive ISED Express
Hyperlinks to external unilingual websites, from entities that are not subject to the Official Languages Act, have been provided as a courtesy only.
- Almost one in four businesses offers at least one type of service in English and French
- Choosing the reference population for census statistics on language of work
- Key facts on the French language in Yukon in 2021
- Key facts on the French language in the Northwest Territories in 2021
- Key facts on the French language in Nunavut in 2021
Office of the Commissioner of Official Languages
The Office of the Commissioner's presence on Instagram!