Form 4033 - Annual Return - Special Act Corporation (PDF Version, 707 KB)
- You are providing information required by the NFP Act. Note that both the NFP Act and the Privacy Act allow this information to be disclosed to the public. It will be stored in personal information bank number IC/PPU-049.
- All statutory references are to the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act).
- In accordance with section 278, corporations incorporated by special act must file an annual return every year between April 1 and June 1. The information provided in the annual return must reflect the corporation's situation as of March 31 of the year of filing.
- If the space available at item 6 is insufficient, please attach a schedule.
3. Indicate the year for which the annual return is being filed.
4. Indicate the date of the last annual meeting of members held.
6. Indicate the information for the directors of the corporation as of March 31 in the year of filing.
7. This form must be signed by a director or an authorized officer of the corporation.
How to file
C.D. Howe Building
235 Queen St
Ottawa ON K1A 0H5