New! Quick links in the Online Filing Centre allow you to delegate filing authority and help you better manage your corporation’s filings. Learn more.
Find out the difference between your annual return and income tax return.
Start a business
Learn about incorporating and how to organize your corporation
- Start federal incorporation
- Create a not-for-profit corporation
- Learn about directors and officers
- Find out more on the share structure and shareholders
- Register your federal corporation in a province or a territory
Find out how to maintain your corporation
All you need to maintain your federal corporation up-to-date
Close a business