There are several ways to access Corporations Canada and other public data, depending on your needs.
On this page:
The Federal Corporations database contains information about the following types of federal corporations:
- business corporations created under the Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA)
- not-for-profit corporations created under the Canada Corporations Act, Part II (CCA II)
- not-for-profit corporations created under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act)
- cooperatives created under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)
- boards of trade created under the Boards of Trade Act (BOTA)
- other corporations regulated by Corporations Canada (for ex., special act corporations).
Federal Corporation API
Our Application Programming Interface (API) allows real time access to federal corporation data including their status, registered office address, directors and many more.
The monthly transactions is a monthly publication which contains listings of federal corporations previously issued a certificate under the CBCA, theCoop Act or the NFP Act, or that were granted Letters Patent, Supplementary Letters Patent or by-law approval under the CCA.
We are committed to providing service to our clients according to defined service standards and we regularly measure whether or not our services meet these standards.
Measuring performance and monitoring progress allows us to assess what we have achieved over time, and determine where there is room for improvement.
Corporations Canada Research Panel
We are looking for businesses and clients to provide feedback to shape future services. Join the research panel now!