Request calibration of standards

Authorized service providers and Measurement Canada inspectors may have their standards and measurement apparatus calibrated by Measurement Canada laboratories. Standards and apparatus must be authorized and registered with Measurement Canada to qualify for this service.

To request calibration services, complete the Calibration Services Request form for each standard. If you encounter any difficulties in filling out the form, please contact Measurement Canada’s Approval and Calibration Services Laboratory (select “measurement standards” from the first drop-down list).