How to register—A two-step process
- Sign the CCAA User Agreement and forward it to the Designated Assistant Superintendent managing the CCAA program by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) will review your submission. You will receive an email confirming receipt and acceptance of your User Agreement and that access to the system has been granted.
- Log in to the CCAA Online Filing System (we recommend that you add this address to your bookmarks or favorites) and enter your OLAA My ISED Account username and password.
- Enter your monitor representative license number in the text field.
- The OSB will validate the information and confirm by email that your account has been activated.
- Instructions—Creating your GCKey
- Frequently asked questions about OSB ’s new login procedures
- Instruction Manual
Overview of CCAA Online Filing System
The CCAA Online Filing System allows monitors to file electronically the following forms and supporting documents:
- Form 1—Information Pertaining to Initial Order;
- Form 2—Debtor Company Information Summary;
- Form 3—Debtor Company Information Summary;
- Form 4—Notice by Debtor Company to Disclaim or Resiliate an Agreement.
Using the system, you may submit Forms 1 to 4 as well as supporting documents. Complete each screen and click submit. If you don't have all of the information requested, you may save the screen(s) completed as a draft at any point in the process. At your convenience, you may reopen the draft, add or change any information and submit it.
Using the dashboard and file summary
On the dashboard, you'll be able to see all of your active files. Clicking on the link of a particular file will bring you to the file summary page. At a glance, you will see the status of each form ( i.e. , not submitted, draft mode or submitted). From this screen, you'll also be able to add or view a form, edit or delete a draft form, or amend and resubmit a form.
If you are experiencing difficulty, please contact the E-Filing helpdesk:
- Toll-Free (Canada): 1-877-227-3672
Business hours (Eastern Time): Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m