How to modify a licence

Please note that common licence administration tasks are to be completed through the online self-service portal for Licensed Insolvency Trustees (LIT): OSB Licence Administration Application (OLAA).

  • Change a principal business address
  • Requests for non-resident offices
  • Join an existing corporate Licensed Insolvency Trustee firm
  • Name changes for a corporate licence
  • Leave a firm to become an independent practitioner
  • Lift probationary conditions
  • Streamlined Process for Lifting Limitations Imposed on a Trustee Licence
  • Form 2 — Application for a Trustee Licence (Individual)
  • Form 3 — Application for a Trustee Licence (Corporation) (Checklist)

Reference material

For information concerning OLAA, contact: 

Fax: 613-946-2168