Wireless equipment is required to meet minimum technical requirements in accordance with the provisions of the Radiocommunications Act and departmental standards. Compliance with technical requirements is an essential element of spectrum management. Certification is a necessary measure to identify equipment that complies with mandatory standards.
- Equipment Certification
- List of commonly used documents for wireless equipment certification.
- Hearing Aid Compatibility and Volume Control
- List of standards that may also require testing to RSS-HAC.
- Normative Test Standards and Acceptable Alternate Procedures
- List of normative test standards and acceptable alternate procedures.
- White Space Databases for Television Bands
- List of designated white space databases.