Wireless equipment is required to meet minimum technical requirements in accordance with the provisions of the Radiocommunications Act and departmental standards. Compliance with technical requirements is an essential element of spectrum management. Certification is a necessary measure to identify equipment that complies with mandatory standards.
- Equipment Certification
- List of commonly used documents for wireless equipment certification.
- Normative Test Standards and Acceptable Alternate Procedures
- List of normative test standards and acceptable alternate procedures.
- Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Information on Automated Frequency Coordination and White Space systems.
- Spectrum Site Data Tool
- Tool with instructions to help identify Certification info for equipment used at Spectrum License sites.