At CIPO, research and data dissemination are a large part of the work we do to share IP knowledge with Canadian innovators, inventors, users of the Canadian IP system and those interested in IP research. We encourage data sharing to support the use of existing knowledge in innovation.
In this section, you will find our latest IP analytics and economic reports, full IP data sets, information on upcoming IP research and data conferences and relevant international IP data resources.
By using our data sets and research, you can:
- confidently make data-driven decisions
- identify opportunities and potential partnerships
- monitor competitive activity in specific fields of interest
- communicate the value of your product in a meaningful way
- advance your own research on IP and innovation