In order to ensure the continued integrity of our services and to adhere to best business practices, Corporations Canada is making changes to the way you access our online services. In the near future, you will need to have a My ISED Account in order to submit filings through the Online Filing Centre.
What you need to do
- As of January 19, 2022, you will be able to create a new My ISED Account, or sign in to your existing one on the Online Filing Centre in order to access our online filing services. You can choose to create your account with GCKey or a Sign-In Partner (reliable login service providers).
- To complete a new My ISED Account, you will be asked to enter your personal information, including:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
What you need to know
About My ISED Account
My ISED Account is a centralized account that gives you access to a variety of Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) services. It is the login management application used to help you file transactions with increased security through the Online Filing Centre. Learn more on My ISED Account.
About corporation keys
You will not need a corporation key to sign into your My ISED Account. However, you will need the corporation key for each individual corporation to file certain transactions with Corporations Canada. You will be prompted to enter it when necessary, so keep it handy.
About accessible services
You may access the following services of the Online Filing Centre without being logged into your ISED Account:
- Order uncertified copies
- Get a certificate of compliance
- Get a certificate of existence
- Subscribe to email notice
- Order a corporate profile